Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's September what?!!

I feel so behind. I can't keep up with house cleaning. I can't seem to keep up with blogging. I'm doing *ok* on keeping track of my spending. And I'm even behind on some stuff at work. :/ I feel like I don't quite have enought time for anything. With the house, it seems like I'm home just long enough to mess it up a little then run right back out the door.

However, even as I'm sitting here writing this, I know it sounds like I'm just complaining. And I am a little. It also sometimes takes me getting it down on "paper" to realize that rather than just complain about it, I need a plan. It's true that I'm really tired when I get home, and on my mornings off I don't always want to spend my whole day cleaning but something has to be done!

So, until my house and car are back in order, I'm going to have a schedule for my down time. I'm not saying that I'm going to have myself cleaning every minute that I'm home. We all know that wouldn't work. ;) But I do know that I work well on a schedule so that's what I'm going to do. :) And maybe if I post my schedule here I'll get some good old fashioned guilt working so that I'll actually do it! (And maybe even take some pictures in the process *gasp!*)

No comments:

Post a Comment