1. Use reusable shopping bags. I actually did a bit better on this than I have in the past. I'd say I used them about 50% of the time.
2. Keep up with my household planner. Big, fat, ugly fail.
3. Organize linen closet. Also a fail.
4. Organize the cabinet under our sink. Yeah, I didn't do
5. Get our room organized and ready for "the switch". Fail. But I kind of have a reason. I still need to clean/organize our room but I'm not planning on changing everything around before Manny comes home anymore.
So if August was my super busy month, I guess September was my drama month. This have been absolutely ridiculous at work. I really can't go into it but I've been stressed beyond belief this month and am sincerely hoping things calm down a little bit. I've been trying to have a better attitude about it which has certainly helped but has not solved any problems. But if a good attitude can keep me from going over the edge...well then I'm going to do it!