Saturday, September 3, 2011

September Goals


Yes, these are a few days late, but better late than never. ;)


1. Use reusable shopping bags. 
I am the worst at this. I own several reusable bags, but they never seem to make it to the store with me.

2. Keep up with my household planner.
I think this was sort of a lofty goal given that August is by far my busiest month of the year. However, I should be getting back to my "normal" fall schedule here soon and I would really like to keep up with my wonderfully clean house.

3. Organize linene closet.
Seriously, this has been on my list since the beginning of summer. It's time.

4. Organize the cabinet under our sink.
There is quite the assortment of stuff under there, and I've even bought plastic bins to put it all in. It just needs to get done. Like, now.

5. Get our room organized and ready for "the switch."
Long story short, Manny and a friend of ours were already living in the townhouse when I, much earlier than planned, moved up here and we've all lived together ever since. However, our friend is moving out sometime in October and I plan on moving our stuff into the master bedroom and turning our current bedroom into an office/reading/craft/whatever room.

I think that's enough since I clearly had trouble with my goals last month. ;) If for some reason I become insanely productive in the next 30 days, maybe I'll add some.

What are your goals for September?

4 comments:

  1. i'm glad i'm not the only one who always forgets to actually take the reusable shopping bags to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to post my September goals too! I'm late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always forget to bring my bags with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know that your "analog" room is going to happen soon! :)

    ReplyDelete