Monday, September 5, 2011
Weekly Money Check Up
1. The most I've spent this last week was on my phone bill.
2. Today I am thankful for great friends who keep me going!
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free/inexpensive thing I did this week that made me happy was have an impromptu gathering with our neighbors when we were both out of power last night. They were barbqueing and we built a fire and just hung out and waited for the power to come back on.
4. I will consider this week a success if I'm a little more productive at home this week.
5. I am willing to splurge on running shoes.
Head on over to My Pretty Pennies to see what the Weekly Money Check Up is all about!