Monday, September 26, 2011
Weekly Money Check Up
1. The most I've spent this last week was on groceries. Yay for purposeful spending. :)
2. Today I am thankful for my job. It is damn near driving me to insanity right now but it helps to stop and be thankful that I get a paycheck regularly.
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week was clean my kitchen...and it makes me SO happy to have a clean kitchen. :)
4. I will consider this week a success if I keep calm and carry on.
5. A talent I wish I had is something artistic. I used to be able to draw pretty ok...but I'm not particularly artsy.