Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Sprinkle Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ok, so these cookies are not really anything too special, but they are definitely adorable! All I did was mix up my regular chocolate chip cookies and then roll them around in sprinkles. :) I do suggest, for this type of cookie, to put the sprinkles, colored sugar, or whatever in a bowl, and dipping/rolling the balled up cookie dough in it.

I would like to note that the one in the middle was rolled all the way around in sprinkles rather than just dipped. You use a lot more sprinkles that way but it's also really yummy.

I used a couple different kinds of sprinkles as well as colored sugar. I definitely prefer the colored sugar and round sprinkles pictured above. They still look good post-baking.


And there you have it. Fall sprinkle chocolate chip cookies. I'm a big fan of anything festive and I've been excited about fall for a while now. :)

Ps, I got my sprinkles at Hobby Lobby, but I'm sure there are about a million other places to buy sprinkles as well.

4 comments:

  1. I have NEVER EVER baked cookies that were pre-sprinkled. I always thought the sugar melted! I'm going to try it now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have already started my apple pies! I love the smell of Autumn cooking!

    ReplyDelete