Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekly Money Check Up: 10/24


Hosted by My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I've spent this last week was on a trip to Target. (and they weren't all exactly necessary purchases) :/ Naughty, I know. But in my defense it did include a present for Manny. It's actually been a rather expensive week in general. Need to cut back a bit this week.

2. Today I'm thankful for the people in my life. I know I say this a lot but I really couldn't do it alone. :)


3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did this past week that made me happy was giving my puppy dog a bath and continuing to reorganize our house. Manny gets home really soon and I really want to have it mostly done before he gets here!


4. I will consider this week a success if I keep my house clean, and continue to make more progress (but it is looking great if I do say so myself)!

5. The next big trip I'm taking is to the airport to pick up Manny! It's not a long trip (only 25 minutes) but it is definitely a big deal! If we're going to answer this question more traditionally, it's down to New Orleans for our wedding!!! Which is both a long distance and a big freakin deal!

Hope y'all have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment