Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekly Money Check Up


Every week, Ginna over at My Pretty Pennies hosts the Weekly Money Check Up. Click on over to check it out!

1. The most I've spent this last week was on my phone bill. But at least there were no overage charges this month (I know, it hurts my frugal soul).


2. Today I am thankful for the support of my fiance. When things were really really bad, rather than letting me quit, or even consider quitting, he reminded me that I'm strong enough to take on whatever is in front of me.


3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was getting tons of things accomplished on a Sunday evening. Oh! And I got to Skype with Manny, that always makes me happy. :)

4. I will consider this week a success if I keep the kitchen clean! The whole house gets a little messy when I'm really busy but the kitchen is the only part that bothers me part that bothers me the most/grosses me out.

5. I like snuggling with my puppy because um, who doesn't like snuggling with an adorable spotted dachshund!

2 comments:

  1. You have a weina too?? I have two weinas! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete