Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekly Money Check Up


Wow. I can't believe I haven't written since last week's check up. Suffice to say, life at work has been exhausting and by the time I get home, I just want to collapse. Anyway, let's move on to the Weekly Money Check Up (hosted each week by Ginna at My Pretty Pennies).

1. The most I've spent this last week was on groceries.

2. Today I am thankful for friends who become family.

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did this week that made me happy was bake cookies using my new fall themed sprinkles! (ok, I did have to buy some flour and butter but it was still pretty inexpensive!)

4. I will consider this week a success if I take it one step at a time, and don't get too stressed out.

5. Today I plan to go to work for 14 hours. Hint: I just got home. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment