Monday, October 17, 2011
Weekly Money Check Up
Hosted by My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I've spent this last week was on some miscellanous home items at Target. It's been a pretty tame week. :)
2. Today I am thankful for less than a month!!!
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was start moving stuff into our newly vacated 2nd bedroom.
4. I will consider this week a success if I continue to make progress on organizing the house.
5. The colest place I have visited is Italy! Rome was my favorite city we visited while there.
Click on over to My Pretty Pennies if you to check it out everyone else's posts!