Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekly Money Check Up


Hosted by Ginna over at My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I've spent this last week was on....I don't want to answer. Haha. I spent $50 at Target on a couple household things and some new makeup. I also spent about as much on a couple clothing items for myself. Again, need to slow down on the personal spending.

2. Today I am thankful for my high school's football season being over. I know there are lots of athletic trainers out there looking playoffs in the face but I'm thankful to be done with outdoor sports. :)


3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend Satuday night on my couch watching a Bones on Netflix.

4. I will consider this week a success if I complete my "to do" list.

5. This year for Halloween I will be hiding from the small children since I didn't buy any candy. In my defense, we were more than ready last year and not a single trick-or-treater visited us.

1 comment:

  1. my mom called me a "halloween grinch" because Rob and I didn't buy candy. but my defense was the same as yours: I bought a ton of candy last year and nobody came. so I had to gorge myself. it wasn't pretty.

    ReplyDelete