Monday, October 31, 2011
Weekly Money Check Up
Hosted by Ginna over at My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I've spent this last week was on....I don't want to answer. Haha. I spent $50 at Target on a couple household things and some new makeup. I also spent about as much on a couple clothing items for myself. Again, need to slow down on the personal spending.
2. Today I am thankful for my high school's football season being over. I know there are lots of athletic trainers out there looking playoffs in the face but I'm thankful to be done with outdoor sports. :)
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was spend Satuday night on my couch watching a Bones on Netflix.
4. I will consider this week a success if I complete my "to do" list.
5. This year for Halloween I will be hiding from the small children since I didn't buy any candy. In my defense, we were more than ready last year and not a single trick-or-treater visited us.