Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fluff

I've been posting a lot of fluff lately, lots of fill-in posts and of course my November Thankfulness series. I've tried writing about a few other things but I either get distracted or decide the topic is stupid. The truth is that I've been insanely busy and I feel like I can barely keep my head above water. Manny just came home, Thanksgiving (and his birthday) are this week, we leave for the wedding in two weeks, and the wedding itself is in just three weeks! Now don't get me wrong, I'm totally ready to get married, it's just making sure that all of my little ducks are in a row before the wedding! We've been so busy since Manny got home I feel like I don't know which way is up. I kind of knew it was going to be like this but...I'm exhausted. I'm pretty sure that's why I'm sick. I'm so happy now that we decided to do something low key for the honeymoon. We threw around the idea of going to Europe or somewhere equally as exciting, but I'm glad we decided against it because I honestly don't have the energy for Europe.

Anyway, my point is that I'd really like to get back to writing about stuff, not fluff. (Hehe, see, I tried to rhyme.) Last winter I had a lot of fun pretending to know how to bake and take pictures of it. This summer I went on an organizing, party planning, waiting for Manny to come home rampage. Now I'm up to my eyeballs in wedding planning and just like every other bride 3 weeks from her wedding....I'M JUST READY TO FREAKIN' BE MARRIED!


I realize that this is all very random, but if you know me in real life...I'm pretty random. Or ADD. Take your pick. ;) Here's where I usually pledge to write about stuff, not fluff! But honestly, I'm getting married in three freakin' weeks, I make no promises of bloggy goodness......but I'd still like to try.....

2 comments:

  1. things have been pretty crazy around here! i'm ready for it to slow down a little...maybe after the wedding?!!?!!

    ReplyDelete