Monday, November 21, 2011

November Thankfulness: Day 18 - 21

Oops. I kind of missed a few days here. :) We were crazy busy Saturday and I was sick all day Sunday. :( I have no idea what happened to Friday. I think I worked late?... Anyway, here's what I've been thankful for.


Day 18: Today I am thankful for honest friends.
I really like when people are honest if they have a problem, it's much better than bottling it up!


Day 19: Today I am thankful for all of our friends who came to our house for Manny's welcome home party! It was nice to have so many people come out to welcome him home! :)


Day 20: Today I amthankful for a puppy dog who will snuggle with me all day when I'm sick.
Maybe it was because I was warm, but it my head it was because my puppy was concerned. ;)


Day 21: Today I am thankful for R&R.
Meaning Manny is home getting stuff done while I'm at work. Yay to having help with the house again!

No comments:

Post a Comment