Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November Thankfulness: Days 1 & 2

I've seen a couple people (though I can't find the blogs anywhere now) posting about purposefully giving thanks for one thing every day in November. I really like this thought and think I'll participate. I haven't found anywhere to link up just yet so if you know of a host, let me know! I'll have to do two today since I didn't decide to do it until today. ;)

November 1: Today I am thankful for my supervisors.
So often you hear of crappy bosses who are mean and uncaring towards their employees. Even though I work for a fairly large hospital corporation, my direct supervisors are so caring and have been incredibly supportive during some difficult times I've faced while working here.


November 2: Today I am thankful for my dog.
My dog has kept me such good company while Manny has been away. He's the best little snuggler and makes me laugh all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment