Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekly Money Check Up


Hosted by Ginna at My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I've spent this last week was on stuff for the house from a few different stores.

2. Today I'm thankful for my independence. (If you want, you can check out all of my November Thankfulness posts!) I'm so happy and thankful to have someone to share my life with, but I am thankful that within that I can still be my own person. This also comes in really handy when that other person has to go overseas for 6 months. ;)

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was welcome Manny home!!!!!

4. I will consider this week a success if I find the time to both relax and be productive. I have a hard time finding a happy medium. :)


5. I am looking forward to a fun Thanksgiving with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment