Monday, November 21, 2011
Weekly Money Check Up
Hosted over at My Pretty Pennies!
1. The most I've spent this last week was on groceries! Although, considering we bought groceries for the house and for Thanksgiving, the bill wasn't that bad.
2. Today I'm thankful for lots of stuff! Check out my updated November Thankfulness!
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was hang out on Sunday with Manny and the dog (even if I was sick!).
4. I will consider this week a success if I get a few last wedding details nailed down.
5. This Thanksgiving we are celebrating with friends. We're bringing baked mac & cheese, green bean casserole, apple pie, and sweet potatoes.