Monday, November 28, 2011
Weekly Money Check Up
Hosted by Ginna over at My Pretty Pennies.
1. The most I've spent this last week was on clothes and accessories for the wedding week/honeymoon.
2. Today I am thankful for the ability to buy new clothes just because I want to look fresh and put together the week of my wedding.
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was decorate our tree and fall asleep watching Muppet Christmas Carol.
4. I will consider this week a success if I pack for the wedding before Saturday night!
5. My favorite Christmas song/album is Carol of the Bells! And I love Transiberian Orchestra...yep, I'm that girl.