Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December Goal Review

I know it's a little early, but I only had two goals this month. And had they not been accomplished it would mean that something serious had gone down. :) Fortunately for all of us, I completed both goals this month with flying colors.

1. Get married.
2. Have an awesome time on our honeymoon.


I even managed to get several other things accomplished this month!

1. I officially changed my name.
2. I bought and wrapped all of Manny's Christmas presents in one afternoon.
3. Had a lovely Christmas with friends.

December was pretty nice if I do say so myself. And because I love y'all so much, a pre-wedding photo. ;) I haven't decided how many (if any) of the professional pictures I'm going to post, but here is one my step-mom took while we were getting ready.

bridesmaids and mom trying to get me in my dress :)

Hope everyone had a great December!!

No comments:

Post a Comment