Friday, January 13, 2012

The great thing about writing letters...

...is that people start writing them to you too!


 Oh how I love to get mail that is not bills! I got two letters in the mail recently. One from Lizy, who sent me a magazine article that we apparently both needed to read about not rehashing our problems over and over with our friends *ahem*. The other from my hilarious friend Sarah (who unfortunately does not blog) who listed reasons why she should be one of the lucky people that receives a letter from me this year. One of the reasons cited was that she "looks dead sexy in [her] flight suit" (she's a badass Navy pilot). Sarah is one of my very closest friends who I've been causing trouble with since high school when we met and bonded over our mutual love of horses. She's deploying later this year *cry* so I'll unfortunately have the chance to send her lots of letters. Thank you so much to my awesome friends for sending me letters! *hugs*

4 comments:

  1. Came across your blog from Wife of a Sailor - SO CUTE! I too LOVE cake pops, but I am TERRIBLE at making them. I'll stick to cupcakes until I improve :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for reading! the cake pops are actually pretty simple! i'm working on posting a how-to soon!

      Delete
  2. I really like this picture so I thought I would tell you that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you! taken with the trusty iPhone. :)

      Delete