Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January Goal Review

I am actually really pleased with how I did on my goals for this month! One thing I did differently this month was to check my goals post every so often to remember what I was supposed to be achieving. This made a huge difference. I think I'm going to write them up and post them on the wall by the computer for February.


1. Write 4-5 letters.
2. Send birthday cards for January.
3. Plan for February birthdays.
4. Workout 3-4 times per week. But I did work out twice per week, 3 out of 4 weeks...which is way better than the zero times per week I was doing before!
5. Finish wedding Thank You notes.
6. Organize office/craft room. I kind of started organizing, but only got about half way done (not even). Then Manny mentioned that he's going to make me a craft table for in there so I decided there was no reason to contine before it's done. ;) Not really. That's just my excuse.
this is the only organized part of the office/craft room
I don't think I've accomplished that many goals in a while. Ok, maybe in December when my only goals were to get married and go on my honeymoon, but still. I feel so accomplished! :)

How did you do on your goals for January?

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get those boxes? I really like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we've completed TWO-- i got eye surgery and we are finally moving out of our SHACK!! So excited!

    ReplyDelete