Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January Goals

Another new year! I love January, it's so full of possibilities! I totally used to be that girl who was like "I'm going to be so different this year!" I'm still a believer in setting goals for the new year (as you can see from my 2012 Goals), but I understand that it takes work to make actual changes! In December 2010 I decided to start keeping monthly goals which really helps me stay organized and get things accomplished. (Or, sometimes, I completely forget that I even set goals and they're a giant massive fail.) I'm just a little Type A (heehee) and checking things off a To Do list makes me a little really excited. Ok, I'm done rambling, here are my goals. :)

1. Write 4-5 letters. (this is part of a 2012 goal)
2. Send birthday cards for January.
3. Plan for February birthdays.
4. Workout 3-4 times per week.
5. Finish wedding Thank You notes.
6. Organize office/craft room.

If I get all this accomplished I will be really happy. I think the key to this month's goals are to actually remember that I set them.

Did you set goals this January?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your goals! And yes I just made some yesterday, hopefully I finish them all.

    ReplyDelete