Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Weekly Money Check Up: 1/17/12

It actually works out really well for me that Weekly Money Check Up is a day late this week because I totally didn't have anything else ready to post today. :/ I worked on other stuff all weekend and yesterday was insane so I haven't had any time to sit down and blog. Anyway, here goes!

1. The most I've spent this last week was on groceries! It was an expensive week for groceries but at least it was something productive this time!

2. Today I am thankful for a very supportive, yet realistic husband.

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was work on learning some new things.


4. I will consider this week a success if I go to the gym 3 times! It's going to be a busy week so cross your fingers!

5. My purse contains wallet, checkbook, pens, phone, receipts, lip gloss and chapstick, compact, keys, lady items, and a few other random things depending on the day. :)

Linked up with Ginna over at My Pretty Pennies!

No comments:

Post a Comment