Monday, January 2, 2012

Weekly Money Check Up: 1/2/12

So I haven't really posted about money or spending or saving in quite some time. I kind of gave up on couponing when I got really busy and to be honest my budget kind of went to the wind in December (though I still managed not to spend all that much money). So, in the interest of keeping me a little more focused on my finances, I'm going to continue to link up with Ginna over at My Pretty Pennies on Mondays for her weekly fill in post, Weekly Money Check .

1. The most I've spent this last week was on food for our NYE party.

2. Today I am thankful for the new year!


3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was watch movies we got for Christmas at home with my hubby.


4. I will consider this week a success if get some good office/craft room organizing done!


5. On New Years Eve I hosted a small get-together at my house. It was really fun and pretty stress free to plan.

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Good luck organizing your office... it's such a great feeling. :) Thanks for participating in WMC! xo

    ReplyDelete