Monday, January 23, 2012

Weekly Money Check Up: 1/22/12



1. The most I've spent this last week was on preparations for a friend's baby shower. It was so much fun!


2. Today I am thankful for a mother who is an amazing seamstress and (hopefully) passed at least a little of that on to me. (OMG, I just realized I haven't told you how she totally saved my wedding dress from disaster. Post coming soon.)


3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go to the gym twice! (It really is free since I can now go to the gym on base.)


4. I will consider this week a success if I improve on some sewing projects I've been working on.

5. The craft I'm currently interested in is sewing and crocheting. I did a good bit of sewing this weekend (details later) and a friend is going to start teaching me how to crochet this week! I tried learning on my own about 8 months ago and that went downhill fast.

Can you tell I'm a little obsessed with sewing right now? I can't help it. It's in my genes. ;)

I'm linked up over at My Pretty Pennies.

1 comment:

  1. I need to learn how to sew, I have so many ideas!

    ReplyDelete