Monday, January 23, 2012
Weekly Money Check Up: 1/22/12
1. The most I've spent this last week was on preparations for a friend's baby shower. It was so much fun!
2. Today I am thankful for a mother who is an amazing seamstress and (hopefully) passed at least a little of that on to me. (OMG, I just realized I haven't told you how she totally saved my wedding dress from disaster. Post coming soon.)
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go to the gym twice! (It really is free since I can now go to the gym on base.)
4. I will consider this week a success if I improve on some sewing projects I've been working on.
5. The craft I'm currently interested in is sewing and crocheting. I did a good bit of sewing this weekend (details later) and a friend is going to start teaching me how to crochet this week! I tried learning on my own about 8 months ago and that went downhill fast.
Can you tell I'm a little obsessed with sewing right now? I can't help it. It's in my genes. ;)
I'm linked up over at My Pretty Pennies.
Posted by Christine at 6:54 AM