Monday, January 30, 2012
Weekly Money Check Up: 1/30/12
1. The most I've spent this last week was on BILLS. But now they're all paid, which always feels nice. :)
2. Today I am thankful that I've been busy at work lately. It's good to feel needed sometimes.
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was going to my surprise UN-bachelorette party thrown by some wonderful girlfriends.
4. I will consider this week a success if I work out 3 times!
5. When I was a little kid I wanted to be everything when I grew up. I wanted to be a police officer, pilot, professional horseback rider, teacher, and a few other things in between!
As always, I'm linked up over at My Pretty Pennies!
Hope y'all are having a great Monday!
Posted by Christine at 3:12 PM