Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekly Money Check Up: 1/9/12

Weekly Money Check Up is a financial fill in post hosted by Ginna over at My Pretty Pennies.



1. The most I've spent this last week was on myself. :/ I really needed some new running/gym shoes and I got a few new pairs of shorts as well. But I really need to cool it on the personal spending for a bit.

2. Today I am thankful for my nice warm home.

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was do nothing with my dog and my husband on Sunday morning.

4. I will consider this week a success if I continue to get all this name change nonsense figured out.

5. If I could change one thing about my home BIGGER KITCHEN! Since we live in an "apartment," the kitchen is really small. We use the kitchen, like a lot, and it would be great to have a bigger workspace.

Want to participate? Click on over to My Pretty Pennies to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment