Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday: 1/18/12

Today is my very first "What I'm Loving Wednesday"! I'm linked up with Jamie over at This Kind of Love.

Today I'm loving...

...reorganizing/decorating my craft room/office. I can't wait until it comes together even more!

...this adorable puppy. 

...this adorable puppy with this adorable husband.

...these outfits from Pinterest.
link
link

...the fact that it's supposed to snow tomorrow!


Hope y'all had a wonderful Wednesday!

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Christine! A few things:)! This was my first What I'm Loving Wednesday post as well. I am just getting started with my own blog. I pinned the red and grey outfit from Pinterest this week too! Love it. Now a couple questions if you don't mind. How did you get the red and grey outfit to post on your blog? How did you get This Kind of Love to be a link? Again, I am new to this so if you can offer any assistance, I would appreciate it. And lastly, I really like how you have your 2012 goal progress on the sidebar!

      Thanks!
      Ashley
      Live2Learn

      Delete
    2. Ashley, I'd be happy to help! Send an email to christineslittleblog@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. I'm also loving the first Pinterest outfit. I will be repinning when I'm at a place that doesn't block Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice idea, thanks for sharing

    our websites are
    徵信社. and 櫻桃.

    very welcome to see us...

    ReplyDelete