Sunday, February 5, 2012
29 Day Organizational Challenge: Plan of Attack
When I decided to do this challenge and posted the before pictures. I really had no concept of how I was going to get this done. So at the end of the week, I sat down and thought about how I'm going to truly declutter and organize this room! The last few are a little vague, but I didn't want to get too specific before I even get into the project. So here goes!
Plan of Attack:
1. Clear out trash, cups, and other things that don't belong.
2. Go through clothing and donate/throw away what we don't wear.
3. Purchase/make bedskirt and curtains.
4. Organize closets.
5. Organize bathroom counter/sink.
6. Possibly rearrange furniture.
This week I hope to accomplish #1 and #2. I've already taken all the cups and stuff down to the kitchen, now I just need to go through and throw away receipts and other random things that like to collect in our bedroom.
Hope everyone is making good progress on their projects!