Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bleeding Little Fingers

I have a new obsession. Crocheting. As I mentioned briefly earlier, a friend of mine helped me get started last week and now I can't get enough. Seriously. On Sunday I only stopped because my fingers were so sore that I literally couldn't do it anymore. But now it's Tuesday, and they're mostly healed, and I've continued to work on my somewhat gimpy, slightly lopsided scarf. I don't really care that it's a little special because it's my first project. Right now, I'm making a scarf completely out of the most basic stitch, but I can't wait to learn more. But for now me, my glass of wine, and my bleeding little fingers are going back to work.


1 comment:

  1. I'm soooooo excited that you finally took the plunge and learned how to crochet!! I absolutly enjoy it and can relate to your "can't get enough" attitude. In fact, i've been working on a project for my mom for a while now and if a day goes by that i don't have time to work on it i'm actually sad.

    ReplyDelete