Thursday, February 9, 2012

Falling Behind

Ugh. I totally forgot to link up my What I'm Loving Wednesday post yesterday. :/ I was busy all day yesterday, then it was date night last night, and then I was busy wtih other stuff when I got home. Sigh. And it's even harder to focus with two dogs on your lap rather than just the one. ;)

I haven't even been super busy this week, but I still feel like I haven't had any free time. I think I need to start using my evenings more wisely. I'm so used to working late that when I get off early, I forget that I can still get stuff accomplished. I've also been quite lazy in the mornings lately...see previous comment about dogs. There's just something about two sleeping puppies that convinces me to stay on the sofa. ;)

Maybe I should start making some weekly goals rather than just monthly ones. Maybe I just want to make more lists. Either way, I'm going to list some stuff I'd like to get accomplished by the end of the week. My goal is to get this stuff accomplished by Sunday evening.

1. Write 3 letters.
2. Catch up on laundry (folding and put-away included!)
3. Vacuum sofas. (the new dog leaves white hair everywhere)
4. Plan workouts for next week.

Ok, I think that's it (for now). Hope y'all are having a good week!

4 comments:

  1. I can get the laundry done... but I am currently stairing at day 3 of folded "un put away" laundry!

    I feel your pain! LOL!

    :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i'm so glad! lol. i am THE WORST at that. i will wash clothes all day long, but folding and putting away, that's another story. ;)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your new puppy!! And way to rescue! My rescue kitty is the BEST. I'm sure she's THRILLED to be out of the shelter!
    Was Louis a rescue too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the dogs still getting along? Is Louis happy to have a friend?

    ReplyDelete