It's February! Time for more goals! Oh, and contrary to what the picture might suggest, it is not my goal to nap my way through February (though that does sound kind of nice). Louis just looks adorable and I didn't have a more relevant picture to use. :)
1. Read 2-3 books.
2. Write 5 or more letters.
3. Work out 3x-4x per week.
4. Lose the weight I've gained since the wedding.
5. Send February birthday cards/presents.
6. Plan for March birthdays.
7. Complete 29 Day Organizing Challenge (hosted by I'm an Organizing Junkie)
8. Set savings goals and begin working towards them! (this may mean more progress bars! *squee*)
Are you setting February goals?
If you missed it, you can find my January Goal Review here.