Friday, February 3, 2012

MFF: It's Back!

So Wifey over at Wife of a Sailor is changing things up a bit and has decided to do MilSpouse Friday Fill In once a month rather than once a week. At first I was a little sad but I have to admit I'm more excited abut this fill in than I have been for one in a while! So good thinkin' Wifey!

1. What is your favorite winter memory? Gosh. I've only really had a couple real winters (that's what happens when you grow up in southeast Louisiana) but having impromptu snowball fights with the hubby last winter were pretty fun. Unfortunately, snow has been pretty scarce for us this year.

2. What is your current favorite TV show? BONES! Though I just finished Season 6 on Netflix and have yet to watch any of Season 7.

3. What was your favorite thing that happened in January? Hm. January was pretty low-key for us (which was very welcome) but I did really enjoy helping to throw a friend's baby shower.

4. What is the best sound in the world to you? While hubby was deployed, it was the sound of Skype ringing on the computer (am I right, ladies?). But right now...the sound of my puppy heaving a big sigh when he *finally* gets settled in my lap. It's the sweetest little sound.

5. What is the biggest lesson you have learned as a MilSpouse (or significant other)? Don't ask questions. There are no answers. ;) (I've been nagging hubby about when we might PCS. He doesn't know. I don't know. No one knows.)

Happy Friday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes a low-key, relatively uneventful month is just what the doctor ordered. I like being able to look back on relaxing, restorative boredom when the military inevitably makes things crazy-busy again. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so true! the calm month was defintiely welcome!

      Delete