Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Recap

If you remember from last week, I had a few things I wanted to get accomplished this week. And since I was feeling a lack of motivation. I thought a good old-fashioned list would help me out.

1. Write 3 letter. Not so much. I did write one though!
2. Catch up on laundry (folding and put-away included!)
3. Vacuum sofas.
4. Plan workouts for next week.

Whew! Not as bad as I thought! :)

In other news, the puppies are getting along great. Seriously, they are BFF. Right now they're curled up together on the big bed we bought them for downstairs. And each morning when we go into the office (which is where they sleep) they're usually both in Ella's bed, even though they each have their own. *heart melts*

I've also started a new craft this weekend...crocheting! I've tried to learn a couple times in the past but never really had the patience. But with a little help from a friend last week I'm off to a running start! I only know how to do one stitch right now but I can't wait to learn more!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Aw! So glad your little pups were meant to be. That is seriously the cutest dog ever (And I love Louis too!). Can we get a snapshot of them snoozing together? ;p I'm a sucker for puppies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww, thx! i keep trying to take pictures of them snuggled up but the iphone just isn't cutting it. i need to just have the other camera downstairs and ready so i can catch the moment!

      Delete