Monday, February 20, 2012
Weekly Money Check Up: 2/20/12
1. The most I've spent this last week was on food and such for the puppy dogs.
2. Today I am thankful for the super relaxing weekend I had. It wasn't quite as productive as I had hoped but it was sure nice to be off the whole weekend!
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was take our puppies to the dog park. Imagine that, warm enough in February in Ohio to take them to the dog park!
4. I will consider this week a succcess if I go to the gym. I have been seriously slacking and need to get back on the wagon.
5. The last thing I ate was chicken, green peas, and rice. My wonderful husband cooked dinner (like always). :)
Happy Monday y'all!