Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekly Money Check Up: 2/6/12

Hey y'all! Happy Monday! (oxymoron? nah.) We've had a super exciting weekend and you'll see why in a moment. So let's get right to the Weekly Money Check Up hosted by Ginna at My Pretty Pennies.

1. The most I've spent this last week was on Ella and all her supplies. Everyone meet Ella, the newest addition to our family! She's an almost two year old terrier mix and we rescued her from Animal Friends Humane Society!

2. Today I am thankful for my amazing puppies, Louis (like Armstrong) and Ella (like Fitzgerald). I so adore my little family.

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did this week that made me happy was giving our puppies (plural!) a bath.


4. I will consider this week a success if I work out 3 times. *crosses fingers*

5. I cannot start my day without coffee. No coffee, no workee.
photo credit

Happy Monday y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Two paws up for Ella! Adorable! How does Louis like having a playmate?!

    ReplyDelete