2. Write 5 or more letters. I wrote 2.
3. Workout 3 - 4 times per week and lose 5 pounds. While I did much better than last month, I didn't quite go 3 times every week and I certainly haven't lost any weight. But I haven't gained any more either. ;)
4. Send March birthday presents and cards. I fell off the wagon this month (sorry, Hellie).
5. Plan for April birthdays. Not quite. Maybe I should spend some time doing that this weekend.
6. Organize Manny's closet. HA! no.
7. Decide on a school from which to get my Master's. Sadly, no. I plan on applying to several in the next couple weeks though.
8. Finish crocheting my scarf. Also no. It got so warm I kind of gave up on it. But I should finish it so it's ready for next fall/winter!
So there you have it. My failings. ;) Like I said before, I don't feel that bad about it because I've really enjoyed myself this month. But now it's April (omgareyouserious?!), and it's time to pick it up a little.
Did you set goals this month? How did you do?