Sunday, March 4, 2012

2nd Blog Anniversary!


It's my 2nd Blog-iversary!! Can you believe it!? I can't. So much has happened in the last 2 years and I'm so happy that I have 2 years worth of posts to look back on. Like this belated blog anniversary post from last year.

Since I kind of forgot (again) to plan anything for this blogaversary, I'm going to share some of my favorite posts from the last year. I hope y'all enjoy!

April 5, 2011: Homemade Tomato/Artichoke/Olive Pizza

April 26, 2011: Adult Bullies Suck

August 23, 2011: Mama's Potato Salad

September 11, 2011: Thankful for My Freedom

September 24, 2011: Half Marathon

November Thankfulness

Our Love Story

January 7, 2012: New Years Eve Cake Pops


Thank you all for reading. :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Blog-a-versary!!! My first one is coming up in April, I think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you all for your sweet comments! :) *hugs!*

    ReplyDelete