Thursday, March 22, 2012

Liebster Award

I've been tagged by Sam over at Steady As We Go for the Liebster Award. (Truth be told, she tagged me over a week ago and it has just taken me forever to get this done.) I met her when she started reading my blog and emailed me as a fellow Athletic Trainer who's boyfriend is in the Army. Y'all should really click over and check out her blog!

Here are the rules:

1. Choose five up and coming blogs to give the Liebster award to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers your gave the award to with links to their sites. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've recevied the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself!

My 5 Award Recipients:
1. Bre @ A Not So Small Town Housewife
2. Jess @ Dream More
3. Nicole @ (L)ife as a (S)ocial (W)orker (In Progress)

Yeah, I'm going to cheat and only tag 3. :/

5 Random Facts:
1. My biggest fear is getting run over by a steamroller.
2. I love to swim but open water scares me because I can't see what's underneath me.
3. My dogs are named after jazz artists Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald.
4. I have a very large family. 2 moms, 2 dads, 5 brothers, 1 sister.
5. I love organization but seem to still be very messy most of the time.

That's it! Now y'all should go over to those other awesome blogs! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment