Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Goal Review

If you're feeling bad about the monthly goals you set, keep reading. My complete and utter failure this month should make you feel pretty good. ;) Surprisingly, I'm not feeling the usual guilt I feel at not completing any of my goals.

1. Read 2 - 3 books.
2. Write 5 or more letters. I wrote 2.
3. Workout 3 - 4 times per week and lose 5 pounds. While I did much better than last month, I didn't quite go 3 times every week and I certainly haven't lost any weight. But I haven't gained any more either. ;)
4. Send March birthday presents and cards. I fell off the wagon this month (sorry, Hellie). 
5. Plan for April birthdays. Not quite. Maybe I should spend some time doing that this weekend.
6. Organize Manny's closet. HA! no.
7. Decide on a school from which to get my Master's. Sadly, no. I plan on applying to several in the next couple weeks though.
8. Finish crocheting my scarf. Also no. It got so warm I kind of gave up on it. But I should finish it so it's ready for next fall/winter!


So there you have it. My failings. ;) Like I said before, I don't feel that bad about it because I've really enjoyed myself this month. But now it's April (omgareyouserious?!), and it's time to pick it up a little.

Did you set goals this month? How did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment