Friday, March 2, 2012

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

It's the first Friday of the month, which means it's time for MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. In case you don't know, MilSpouse Friday Fill-In is a (now) monthly link up hosted by Wife of a Sailor.

1. What is your favorite/most unique anniversary/birthday gift from your spouse? suggested by Bel at Being a Better Me
Hmmm. I don't know. He's a really good gift giver so my gifts are always wonderful. I think my most favorite is the beautiful necklace he gave me for our wedding.

2. What's your first thought when you see it's snowing (or what would you say if you don't live somewhere with snow)? suggested by Poekitten from Many Waters
Last year: *EXPLETIVE* it's snowing AGAIN!!!!!
This year: Oh look! Snow!! :)
We've had an uncharacteristically mild winter here in the Midwest so dare I say I miss the snow a little.

3. What's one thing in the past month you would have changed? suggested by Erika from Chambanachik
I wish I would have gone to the gym more. :)

4. What was your favorite thing that happened in February?
We got a new puppy! (Ok, she's not a puppy, she's two...but still)

5. What are you looking forward to in March?
Hopefully some warmer weather so we can spend more time outside. :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Awww new puppy dog is the cutest! That is an awesome thing to have happen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, we are SO excited and she's already part of the family!

      Delete
  2. Found you through MilSpouse Friday Fill-In! Yay for new puppy!!! And, I too am hoping for warmer weather! :)

    ReplyDelete