Friday, March 9, 2012

Random Friday

This has been a random sort of week. I've been working on a few different projects at once, not spending a whole lot of time of any of them. But, hey, I'm having fun so it's ok, right? 

Lately I've gotten re-excited about cake pops. I've been reading my cake pop book, cruising the web, and playing around using some good old-fashioned trial and error. Truth, I've had more error than anything else. But it's been fun and it's been a learning experience. Also, I may have too many sprinkles...

Here are some of my "practice" creations.

As you can see we had a lot of trial and a lot of error. Also, husband got water in the candy coating which ruined it. Good thing we were almost done. I also tried to make some of Bakerella's cupcake pops. That did not go well. Though I have some ideas on how to do it better. (She makes it look so easy!)

Also this week I've been reading this fantastic book. 
photo credit
It may or may not be why I haven't gotten out of bed before 9 on my mornings off this week. ;)

I've also been continuing to crochet my scarf but to be honest that's the project I've spent the least amount of time on. Oh and blogging, haven't done a whole lot of blogging either. However, my best friend sent me a link to a free printout blogging calendar that I'm pretty excited about!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment