Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Toasted Sesame Ginger Salmon



First: this recipe is amazing.

Second: It's not mine. But you can find it here.

You really should check out her whole website. It's amazing. She's hilarious and her food always looks amazing and if this recipe is any indication, always tastes amazing.

The other amazing thing about this recipe. I made it. Yep, for real. Ok, I didn't do the whole thing. But I did everything except actually put it on the grill. I made the marinade and the glaze (and our salad but we ate that before we took a picture) and Manny did the grilling.

It was literally one of the best meals we've ever made. I highly encourage all of you to try it. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Yum this looks good! I'll have to check out that website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to try, as I LOVE salmon! Also....awesome plate presentation! I'm telling ya, betweeen this and the cake pops, we need to be neighbors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so good! I love salmon. PS I left something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made 5 or 6 things off of How Sweet It Is and everything I've made has been fantastic. I like her blog because she's funny and because her recipes are really well written. I've never had to question or reread something to figure it out. It always makes sense.

    Her chocolate cupcakes with milk chocolate frosting? To die for. Absolutely incredible.

    ReplyDelete