Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekly Money Check Up: 3/12/12


Hey y'all! It's Monday again and I'm liked up with Ginna over at My Pretty Pennies. Monday's seem much further apart when I don't have to work on Saturday. Two whole days off work, for like 3 weekends in a row. It's been amazing. I think I have one more left before my Saturdays are taken over by spring sports. Anywho, let's check up on that money.

1. The most I've spent this last week was on groceries. This was a heavy grocery week anyway, but I spent a little extra on something special for Sunday dinner. (Recipe post coming soon. Yes, I cooked.)

2. Today I am thankful for warm weather! Oh how I love it! I wore a short sleeve shirt all day Sunday!

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was do some relazing at home.

4. I will consider this week a success if I go for one more run (maybe two!).

5. My favorite spring flower is...I have no idea what it's called, but it's on a tree and this is what it looks like!

2 comments:

  1. For me, a week is successful if I have saved more than previous week. I always plan at the beginning of every week to get rid of extra expenses(smoking,taxi-fares) and plan to achieve the same. Right now, I'm planning to have a flower garden of my own , I shall start to think about it seriously from the next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dogwood? Just my un-flowery guess. :)

    ReplyDelete