Monday, March 19, 2012
Weekly Money Check-Up: 3/19/12
1. The most I've spent this last week was on a little splurge for myself...post coming soon!
2. Today I am thankful for my awesome little family. They make me the happiest girl around.
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go to the Dining Out! It really was free because the tickets were a gift and I wore a dress I already owned!
4. I will consider this week a success if I look at our grocery bill and figure out some ways to lower our bill. We've had some pretty expensive bills the last couple weeks and I'm convinced we can easily lower it.
5. If I could afford one unnecessary luxury, I would have a beach house.
I'm linked up at My Pretty Pennies.