Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekly Money Check Up: 3/26/12



1. The most I've spent this last week was on groceries. But I spent $15 dollars less than last week!

2. Today I am thankful for sunshine! It's been so sunny and warm here lately. We're cooling off a little again this week but nothing crazy. :)

3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did this week that made me happy was visit my dear friend and her new baby! I think I held the baby for about 40 minutes and I was in heaven. :)

4. I will consider this week a success if I run 3 more times. :)

5. One thing I love about my home is the people/dogs in it. I do like our little townhouse, even though we're already growing out of it. But there are just some things about living in rented property that aren't great. That's why my favorite thing about my home is my family that lives there. :)

As always, I'm linked up over at My Pretty Pennies!

No comments:

Post a Comment