Monday, March 5, 2012
Weekly Money Check Up: 3/5/12
It's Monday again and time to check in on those finances!
1. The most I've spent this last week was at Kroger. I actually went to Kroger 4 times in 3 days. Long story.
2. Today I am thankful for my puppies. They bring me so much joy and happiness. :)
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was go to the gym with my hubby Friday morning. (Yes, the gym reallyI is free since we go to the ones on base.)
4. I will consider this week a success if I contine my good gym-going habits from last week!
5. I consider myself an introvert masquerading as an extrovert.
Linked up with Ginna over at My Pretty Pennies.
Posted by Christine at 7:06 PM