Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Can't Even Think of a Title

I feel like such a crappy blogger lately. Everytime I think to myself "hm, I should probably write something" that thought is quickly followed by "but what will I write about?" and I quickly psyche myself out.

For a while there (like back in January) I was posting nearly everyday and felt really was all up on my sassy horse like, pfft, this isn't so hard, I just have to keep writing and scheduling posts. But somewhere in between then and now I've gotten busy. And lost motivation. And find other things to do (like nap or run or shop) instead of blogging. I feel bad when I don't blog and really enjoy it when I do, I just can't seem to find the energy or inspiration lately. Except today apparently. Maybe I'll find more soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been feeling the same way...hopefully it will pass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life gets in the way, or gets busy. A little break never hurts for your creative energy to come back. See you on the flip side!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete