Friday, April 13, 2012

News

All week I've been trying to think of some cute and fun way to reveal my news. And now I've built up all this anticipation and the need to do something awesome is even greater. But I haven't come up with any ideas and I just want to get it out already.

We're finally moving!

Ok, so I know for a lot of you milspouses this is no big thing and even an annoyance. But my husband has been at this base for seven years. (I've only been here for the last two.) We really like where we are but we are more than ready to move and experience a new place.

We're headed to Nebraska and from what I've heard, the city we're moving to is pretty cool. I'm dreading the winter a little bit but, hey, I could use some new snow boots. :)

So soon you'll be seeing lots of posts about packing, planning, and all of that fun moving stuff. Aren't you SO excited?! ;)

8 comments:

  1. I'm not excited but only because it's SO.FAR.AWAY. But at least you'll be back on central time.

    As your best friend, I reserve all rights to be pout and sulk until you actually move at which point I'll have to suck it up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for you and your new beginning! Can't wait to read about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that's the place where hopes and dreams die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I'm from Wyoming, and Nebraska isn't THAT bad...unless you have to drive the entire way through it. Lincoln, Offutt, Omaha? It's nice out there. My stepdad was stationed there for a round :)

    And yay for new places! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I'm late to the party, but I have to come to Nebraska's defense! We had very low expectations but we loooooove Omaha! It's a really beautiful city with so much to do!

    ReplyDelete