Monday, April 9, 2012
Weekly Money Check Up: 4/9/12
1. The most I've spent this last week was on groceries. Even though we went to the Commissary (which, OMGreallyischeaper), we bought quite a few extras so it made the trip a litte pricey.
2. Today I am thankful for my friends.
3. Money can't buy happiness. One free thing I did last week that made me happy was bathe the dogs. Seriously, they look and smell SO much better!
4. I will consider this week a success if I keep up with the laundry!
5. This Easter I went to the grocery and on an awesome bike ride with friends.
Linked up at My Pretty Pennies.