Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Cross Your Fingers, Hold Your Breath, Do a Rain Dance...

...or whatever else you do that brings you luck! Remember the house I told you I was totally in love with and really really really hoped we could get? Well, it looks like it's going to happen! I'm super excited but I'm still a little nervous too. I've heard a few too many stories of these things falling apart at the last minute.

So for now, I'm just going to sit and hope and wait. And dream about my house wishes. And start building my Big Giant House List (more on that later) in my head.

Speaking of my house wishes...this house totally fulfills some of them already!
1. Vegetable Garden: definite possibility
2. Dedicated laundry room: CHECK!
3. A fenced yard: CHECK!
4. A place for everything and everything in it's place: Obviously we'll have to wait and see, but there is tons of storage space so I look forward to my house being much more organized than it is now!

Anyone have any advice for first time home buyers?

2 comments:

  1. Our new house has all of that (well, not a vegetable garden yet, but a cute little already designated spot for one!), so I think you should just come live with me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or you could come live in nebraska! *wink*

      Delete